|Sonny Fox and June August
When we were in our 20's, anyone over 30 was considered “old,” but not anymore!
Today, “old” is largely a state of mind. Seniors in the 21st century can aspire to and achieve lives that are full, interesting, and most importantly, enjoyable.
We are inspired to publish this website that will serve as a hub for seniors who can gather information and communicate with us and other seniors. We are excited to feature stories and information for seniors who are actively involved in life or who want to become actively involved. Seniors are the fastest growing age group in the United States, and we are confident that all of us have a lot to share.
Our generation is reinventing and redefining the term “senior.” We may have lived for many decades; however, we are living lives that would be, or are, the envy of our parents and grandparents. We have what is missing in the younger generations—life history, wisdom, experience, and for many, contentment. We know what is important in life and what isn't.
We invite you to join us and contribute to our online community, to remind each other how great life is, to inspire each other, and inform each other as to what is available to us, and how to get it.
Our plan is:
- To explore lives of seniors in a wide variety of occupations, activities, and situations.
- To write about seniors who have experienced medical, social, and economic challenges.
- To explore the importance of friends as we age.
- To discuss the trials and tribulations of being single as a senior.
- To give suggestions about books, films, and other entertainment and recreation.
- To spotlight resources of interest.
- To review travel destinations and share tips.
We are actively involved!
We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if there are any topics you would like us to cover. Feel free to contact us, and please enjoy our website as it grows!
Sonny Fox and June August
Sonny@TwoWidowsProductions.com and June@TwoWidowsProductions.com
* * * * * * * *